REQUIREMENTS FOR CARRIERS
At 1st Capacity Logistics Inc. – Freight Karma, the safety of our carrier partners is as important to us as being on time. Our regulations and requirements ensure not only the safety of your drivers, but also those who are sharing the roadways.
- Companies must have active Common or Contract Authority
- $100,000 minimum cargo insurance
- $1,000,000 minimum liability insurance
- Satisfactory or None Safety Rating
- Statutory Limit Workers Compensation
- $1,000,000 Auto Liability Policy
- Submit an electronic W9.
- Complete the Carrier Profile.
- Read and ACCEPT the “Motor Carrier Agreement”.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent); Naming the following as additional insured: